2008年7月25日星期五

i like mygamestock,i like wow gold

wow gold Tanking with a Protection Paladin is about the easiest and most effective thing I've found in wow gold. I imagine there are a few things that compare, like afk'ing in AV for free honor or playing a sword/mace combat rogue. But let's stick to the wow gold incredible tanking powers of the Paladin. Keep in mind I'm still experimenting and continue to level my Paladin (level 68 at the time of this article), most of my time over the past 4 years has been behind a wow gold Warrior tanking, so here's how Paladins do it with so much ease: Before I begin on the guide I want to make sure that you understand the following things about these guides. 1) These guides are to help you make the best out of wow gold combat/subtlety/assassination, depending on which you want to play 2) I am not recommending you choose any of these wow gold builds unless it fits your playstyle / desires

没有评论: